• Remove your nail polish with ease using our conveinent pump.

  • sizes available

    6 OZ
  • benefits

    Fast acting
  •   directions

    Apply onto a cotton call and apply soaked cotton ball onto the nail. Use as needed until nail polish is completely removed.




    Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local poison control center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children. Tighten lid when not is use.

  • available at these retailers (see all retailers)