sizes available6 OZ
Apply onto a cotton call and apply soaked cotton ball onto the nail. Use as needed until nail polish is completely removed.
PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ALHPA-ISOMETHYL LONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPANOL, COUMARIN, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, D-PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID
Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local poison control center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children. Tighten lid when not is use.